This large 4 bedroom unit is a great space to bring the families together, with lots of room for the kids to sleep and play.
When you walk up the wood staircase in the front of the house to enter this upper unit, you immediately come into a tiled enclose porch. Off of the porch is a small bedroom.
Walking down the hall on finished oak wood floors, you will come to bedrooms across the hall from each other. Each is equipped with a bunkbed and separate single bed.
Just past that, the hallway opens up into a standalone dining room, with large wood table and 8 dining room chairs. Off of this area is a little foyer in front of two doorways, one being the master bedroom and one being the full bathroom.
Through the dining room, you enter the kitchen area, with tile floor and plenty of cabinet space. Just past the kitchen is the large living room, with windows on three sides, finished wood floors, two couches, a television, and a beautiful stone mantle.
Off of the living room is a backdoor, which lets out onto a large wood deck with picnic table, and stairs down to the backyard.
· Bedroom 1 – Queen size bed
· Bedroom 2 – Bunkbed (bottom is full size, top is twin size) and a separate twin size bed
· Bedroom 3 – Bunkbed (bottom is full size, top is twin size) and a separate twin size bed
· Bedroom 4 – Twin size bed
· Bathroom 1 – toilet, sink, stall shower
· Stove/oven (gas)
· Coffee maker
· Central air conditioning
· Off street parking for two cars
· Two televisions equipped with Optimum cable (including children’s channels)
· DVD player